Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My promise to Ed!

I know, I know, I know! I've been really lax in posting to my blog.
Yesterday, I was at the CENTURY 21 Awards Banquet in Surrey, BC. We had a great time, Dean was inducted into the Masters Hall of Fame and received another Centurion award. We also listened to some great speakers, Jeremy Conaway and Ed Kohler.

Ed reminded us all of how important blogging is. So, here's my promise to Ed, now that I've passed my brokers exam and finished all the studying, I promise to blog at least one time per week. Ok everybody, hassle me to make sure that happens! I haven't decided on which day I'll be blogging, but I will!

Now, I must remind all of you, that I will be on holiday's for the next 2 weeks, so they don't count!

5 comments:

WyzWmn© said...

"Now, I must remind all of you, that I will be on holiday's for the next 2 weeks, so they don't count!"

Judy honey...you can blog from anywhere!

~I'm just sayin....~

Anonymous said...

I know, but, if I don't post, no one can nag me!! LOL

Ed Kohler said...

I want to see some vacation photos!

Louie said...

I too would like to point out that you can blog while on holidays. Sheesh woman, I need to live vicariously through you.

WyzWmn© said...

excuse me ma'am
I draw your attention to the post dated March 11
and to you I say

"hello? is this turned on????"

LoL