Friday, December 7, 2007

Something I won't be doing!

I found this on another blog that I read (www.thedeets.com). It's kind of geeky, but I know the guy that writes it and yes, he is kind of geeky, but in a nice, non-geeky way!

This is something I won't be doing, unless it's on my Harley!!! (Oh yeah, I've done that!! And sold the place too!)
Pedal Powered Real Estate

I bet there’s a market for this in South Minneapolis:

House hunting for the health conscious

A real estate brokerage company in Colorado has branded itself around the idea of using bicycles to tour homes for sale. Pedal To Properties, based in Boulder, was founded in an effort to “combine health and home,” according to the company’s Web site.

Biking is a much better way to get a feel for a neighborhood than driving. A biking agent could surely build a business around hooking up the Minneapolis biking community with homes in bike-friendly neighborhoods.

3 comments:

WyzWmn© said...

uhhhhmmmm
ya
like that's gonna happen!

WyzWmn© said...

uhhhhhhhhhmmmmm
ya

like that's gonna happen!

Ed Kohler said...

Count me in or a Harly based home tour sometime!